• Show
Clear All

• My wife got me this!!!

I gotta say she is a GREAT wife!!!!!

By twisted84toyota at 2007-10-04

Comment

I know that dealership in kentucky! Nice looking tow rig man!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        I know that dealership in kentucky! Nice looking tow rig man!
        this dealer is in Lima,Ohio might be the same owners tho

Thanks I really like it!!

Comment

I have been there before just down the road from school.
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

nice excursion, i have the exact same one for sale right now, mine's an 01 limited. here's a pic of mine. i love it to death, but need something with a bed, so i'm gettting a long bed crew cab dodge cummins 4x4 to tow the jeep with now.

congrats on the explurgin, you'll love it. where's that dealer at? i was just in lima today looking at trucks, and was thinking of heading down to celina or ft wayne tommorrow to look some more.

greg
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

its out on bluelick rd north of lima they have a TON of trucks

proly got what you need!!

Comment

Just went by there a couple hours ago picking up some tires. They have just about anything you could want. Really nice selection.
                2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
                2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
                  nice excursion, i have the exact same one for sale right now, mine's an 01 limited. here's a pic of mine. i love it to death, but need something with a bed, so i'm gettting a long bed crew cab dodge cummins 4x4 to tow the jeep with now.

congrats on the explurgin, you'll love it. where's that dealer at? i was just in lima today looking at trucks, and was thinking of heading down to celina or ft wayne tommorrow to look some more.

greg

I hear your looking for a rear door on your X something about a trailer not being latched or something..................................THATS THE STORY I GOT!!!

Comment

Stirring pot...lol
                    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                      Stirring pot...lol
                      I just hear about the whole trailer thing this weekend and was told to "ask about the whole deal"
                      thats the story around the campfire anyway!!!

Comment

thanks for reminding me. long story short, was loading butch's jeep on the trailer, didn't pin the coupler cause i was in a hurry, jeep gets front tires on trailer, coupler pops loose, trailer shoots up through tailgate. looks pretty trick i think. i laughed when it happened, and still laugh everytime i look at it, unfortunately the wife still doesn't find it too funny, and was horribly pissed when i came home with a large hole the exact shape of the coupler in it. actually it isn't that noticable unless you know what it is, just looks like a big glob of bird crap from the white fiberglass showing, unless of course you get right up on it.

butch said you didnt' want to trade tailgates. you get that bumper mounted up yet? i was looking forward to seeing that on his black excursion.

greg
                        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I put it on and it fits BUT there are some brackets that the lower inpact beam bolts to they have to be removed and are welded to the spring hangers on the front..............so I think I'm gonna sell it for what I have in it!!

By twisted84toyota, shot with E-500 at 2007-10-30

Comment

Working...
                          X