Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job

As some of those at the meeting heard last night, I unexpectedly lost my job last Friday and am currently seeking a new one. If anyone has a lead please pass it my way thanks.

Jason
    78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

what kind of work you looking for???

Comment

I have an associates of science and have worked primarily in labs but am good with compters and and mechanically inclined.
      78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

I know there are some maintenance positions open at my work. But the down side is the schedule and the 12 hr shifts.

Comment

sorry to hear that ill keep my eyes open and ill pass on the word. hope everything works out for ya
          07 JKUR on 37's
          89 xj 2 dr 3 inch bds lift w/ 33x15.5x15 super swampers Sold :(
          Reppin the CJKC
          http://youtu.be/1maTFhqVxaY
          sigpic

Comment

I will send you a pm on some leads!
            sigpic

Comment

Jason , on the way home from meeting you today I saw that Xerox was hiring 2nd and 3rd shift ..... don't know anything about it just read the sign as I drove by on 63 .

Comment

Working...
              X