Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealed Carry people

Pretty much chit chat but....

Anyone been through the procedure? Whats your weapon of choice?

I'm considering getting mine and looking for opinions on compact or sub-compact semi-auto weapons, I have my eye on a Colt Defender.

Jeff

Good reliable gun has to be a 357 revolver. Very dependable. Conceal and carry around my neck of the woods means nothing. No place of business will allow you to have one.
    sigpic

Comment

do you have your permit .if not i can get you the officer's number for the class i took it was just a day class in middle town . have you looked @ tarus that is what i carry (9mm) it is pretty small and light

Comment

I have had my permit for a little over a year, my normal carry gun is a glock 19 in a side armour IWB holster but I recently picked up a Galco Jackass rig that I have been getting use to. If I will be in tight areas and dont feel like carring the Glock I have a Keltec p32 that I love. Both guns have performed flawlessly.

I have a good selection of guns and holsters if you want to go out to the range sometime. I belong to the one just down river road toward indiana, about 10 minutes from your house
        I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

Working...
        X