Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
      That'll do it!
      That was fast!

Comment

I want one too!!!

Comment

I love mine. Use it more than I do my Jeep anymore. Just a lot more places to ride them sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by solar1 View Post
            I love mine. Use it more than I do my Jeep anymore. Just a lot more places to ride them sadly.
            Really? I didn't know there were still atv/sxs only parks around. But, I guess I wouldn't...

Are there enough to start a "Places to ride a side-by-side" thread? Might be nice here in the new subforum...

Robert
            DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP

Comment

Ohio, maybe not so many but down here in KY there is a good selection of pay to play parks. Even more in Tenn.

Comment

Ohio has several state ATV parks but the maximum width is 50". Think this is common in other states also and why most manufacturers offer SxS models right at that width.

I would love to have a SxS but not ready to give up my fullsize trail rig yet and can't afford both. It would be a heck of a lot easier for storage and hauling around.

Comment

Originally posted by solar1 View Post
                  Ohio, maybe not so many but down here in KY there is a good selection of pay to play parks. Even more in Tenn.
                  Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
                  It would be a heck of a lot easier for storage and hauling around.
                  This is why I'm selling my rig and getting a sxs. There are atv trails everywhere. I hear the Hatfield McCoy trails are awesome. I can't wait to get one and hit Harlan and Winrock.

Comment

Then we definitely need a SXS Trail List thread!
                    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP

Comment

I believe Hatfield McCoy has no width limit on SxS's

Comment

I know that people on the wildcat forum go there and wildcats are wider than 50

Comment

I would be willing to guess that they are not measuring every vehicle that goes through. If you are obviously over you will get stopped but if you are close you should not have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by T-bird View Post
                            I would be willing to guess that they are not measuring every vehicle that goes through. If you are obviously over you will get stopped but if you are close you should not have a problem.
                            They dont measure anything...they build bridges at 51" wide and if can't fit you can't ride..

Comment

Most of the Rzr's are wider than 50". The 900 and 1000 are 64" wide. That sounds like you would be limited on where you could ride it.

Comment

Working...
                              X