New Gallery System is READY TO USE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gallery System is READY TO USE

Is done and ready to go.... And the old one has been disabled and deleted.

The gallery link at the top of the pages links to the new gallery. It's the whip shiznit.

But if you can't find that thing at the top that says gallery, then click here...
    http://www.cincyoffroad.com/gallery/

Paid members have the ability to upload images, make categories in their members area etc...

If you are a paid core member, you have he ability to do all of this right now. Go to the member's area, and do a "quick upload" of any pic you like. The first pic you upload will created your member's gallery. Then you can make sub galleries within there, and upload til your heart's content. You can delete, move, add, etc...

Paid Members also have he ability to add images to trail run galleries, create new trail run galleries, etc. Just don't double up, and put it all in the right place, please. If you don't know what yer doing, stay in your personal area. Screw it up all you like.

tjjeepjeep(Lisa, secretary) has been doing a lot of playing with it, and getting herself familiar with it, so that she can be the moderator of the gallery. If you have any questions, direct them to her via pm or im, or something. If it's something that she can't help you with, she will get ahold of me, and we will try to figure it out.

It's only like 3 days old, and we haven't perused all of the possibilities of it, but it's now open for you to use. Knock yourselves out, and try not to break it.

Size limit on pics is 3 meg at this point. The board shrinks them to 800x600, but if you upload a larger one, it can be clicked and viewed at full size. Try not to upload more that 5 or so at a time, as it can bog you down quite a bit... unless your connection is high. That's why i made the ability to do 10 at a time if you like.

Most of it is all pretty self explanatory. But, if you can't figure something out, PM tjjeepjeep or myself or ask a question here an we will try to get it worked out.
    Last edited by carwash; 10-25-2007, 01:22 PM.

Will it be simple enough for me to use? :p
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure that is possible...

I've said it before...
      If you make something idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot.

:-D just kidding...

Call or PM me details when I can help...
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Have at it peeps!

Comment

Please note that I've added all of the pics from the two Harlan threads into the Gallery under 2007 Trail Runs.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
          X