A lil game for you bored guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lil game for you bored guys

I have been suckered in to playin 4x4Country and it is fun. You get in the game and it really passes time. I am not sure if some of you sit at a comp all day but being a college kid its my second major. Anyways give it a shot.

http://www.4x4country.net/register.php?REF=3979

BTW any of you guys that have been in CORE for awhile remember Rachel Staudt? She drove a couple different Wranglers
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

i remember rachael staudt... i think tony knows her as well... hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
        sigpic

Comment

Tony are you Jet445
          88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

Comment

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
            Tony are you Jet445

Nope! I had nothing to do with that project!!

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

ok then whats Tony's forum name? just curious

Comment

Yes I remember her well. Why you ask?
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Just thought I would ask since well she is my sister. I know Tony, he helped me swap my civic's motor in his garage when him and my sister were dating. Just thought it would cool to talk to the guy since I still don't know what happened between them lol. Anyways I just remember her talkin about some of you guys, and more than likely I will end up wheeling with ya.

Comment

Whats up Nate dog?????

Comment

So i take it you are Tony, IBrokeItAgain?

nothing much just going to school in Ada, Oh for mechincal Engineering. Last year finally.

And you?

Comment

Plumbing. I think im getting ready to take my contractor test.

Comment

Thats good. You still living over in Anderson? And what plumbing do you work for again? Anderson Hills?

Comment

i don't understand that game, explain it to me...im lost
                            if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bascially you "work out" and build up your stats so you can beat up ppl and beat on other rigs and get money at the same time to build your rig then wheel it at places.

Comment

Working...
                              X