Dodge tranny leakage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge tranny leakage

Well I finally found out why the transmission and transfercase (stak 3 speed) always seemed to leak. I gave stak incorrect info. :o on my auto trans. causing stak to put too short of an input shaft on their t-case which was not contacting the rear trans seal. Stak is sending me the correct shaft free of any charge! How about that!
    sigpic

So size does matter huh?
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      So size does matter huh?
      I guess it does :(
      sigpic

Comment

stak rules on customer service... try getting a free input shaft from atlas...

great to hear scott, now you can stop marking your territory.

Comment

He'll never be able to find his way home now.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            Well I finally found out why the transmission and transfercase (stak 3 speed) always seemed to leak. I gave stak incorrect info. :o on my auto trans. causing stak to put too short of an input shaft on their t-case which was not contacting the rear trans seal. Stak is sending me the correct shaft free of any charge! How about that!
            Great to hear of the good service. Still have a few weeks before mine should show up.
            1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

Working...
            X