I have returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned

Hooorraaay Beer. Hoorraaayy Responsible Drinking. RedStripe. It's Jamaican for Beer. Hooorraay Beer...............(and stuff)

Hi all. Does anyone even remember me? Didn't think so. Anyway, I've been back in Cincy for a little over a year. Thought I'd hit up the site, say hey, and try to motivate me to put my Heep back together.

Cheers
    -Pat-

We've missed you Pat... or at least i have. How's things?

Comment

Welcome back Pat... You headed out of town just when I was getting here... But they were still telling stories that included you...

Get that AMC driven beast up and running before I get mine done.

No worries though, you have some time... Hahah, lots of time.
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Actually Brad I think you might beat him on that one. It has been missing a front driveshaft for atleast 4 years. Since the last trip to Livingston with Wayne.
        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

4 years? (counting fingers...)

My first trip was April '03...

Wouldn't that have been 2002 with Wayne? (Another "personality" that I feel that I at least know a little bit vicariously...) That would make it 5 years then... (possibly even 5.5 years??)

Oh my, how time flies. (Why do I feel like this will only get worse?)
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

i miss wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              i miss wayne...
              Whatever happened to that crazy cracker? Or that real old guy? Bill Derr, or something? I remember his rig sheet: engine- yes. transmission- yes. t-case- yes and down the line.

And my front driveshaft has not been out for 4 years Tony. It was more like 5 maybe 6, but I think Wayne had already been de-Jeeped by that trip

Comment

What's the latest word on the Livingston situation? That place still shut down? That place used to kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
                  i miss wayne...

There was noone more prepared than him. Carried a spare jeep in his Jeep. I miss wayne.
                  91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X