Toyota Rear springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Rear springs

I seem to be pretty good at breaking leaf springs, anyone out there have a main leaf for a 79-85 "Rear" I broke 1 last time at Harlan and put in my spare, never dreamed I would break another at Windrock on the other side.
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Time to 4 link... Call or txt me when your ready.... I got a 4Runner I'm linking for a guy now... You should come check it out...

513-824-9957

He may sell his springs... But you should see the link as well
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
      Time to 4 link... Call or txt me when your ready.... I got a 4Runner I'm linking for a guy now... You should come check it out...

513-824-9957

He may sell his springs... But you should see the link as well
      Linking is the plan in the near future, I'm currently shopping around to see what is gonna be the best route, I'm just trying to make it to Harlan in a few weeks, after that springs won't matter I will purchase a kit sometime in next couple of months. Don't have the time or $$ to do before Harlan. I wish I had the $$ to pay ya to do it but I will barley have the $$ just to purchase what I need....it didn't help my Radiator taking a dump in my tow rig, that's looking to cost me around $400.00
      No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Runoveru2 View Post
        Linking is the plan in the near future, I'm currently shopping around to see what is gonna be the best route, I'm just trying to make it to Harlan in a few weeks, after that springs won't matter I will purchase a kit sometime in next couple of months. Don't have the time or $$ to do before Harlan. I wish I had the $$ to pay ya to do it but I will barley have the $$ just to purchase what I need....it didn't help my Radiator taking a dump in my tow rig, that's looking to cost me around $400.00

Get ahold of me and stop out... I'm not a fan of "kits"... U need to see this runner and I can probably build you link for not much more than a "kit" and u will have a better setup... Trust me I've built a bunch of em

Comment

I got pair of rear leaf packs here for $65

Comment

Good talkin to ya... See u this weekend sometime... Gimme call to set somethin up

4110 tollgate rd
            Batavia oh

Comment

Working...
            X