X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Meeting Minutes

No new members or guests

Treasurer's report: Yup got money

Gallery is up and running. Members can post their own pics in either your own gallery or include them in a Trail Run gallery. Any problems, please let me know.

October trail run was Harlan. See the separate thread for details and gallery for pics.

2008 T Shirt Design Contest: Once again we will have a contest for next year's T shirt design. Winner will get a year membership. Details to come.

2008 Club Trips: Looking to get the schedule for the 2008 runs formed. Potential places are: Harlan, Slade, WVA, Badlands, Tellico. If you know of any other places you'd like to see included, please post up or PM me with it.

Small group of people are talking about attending the 2008 Easter Jeep Safari in Moab.

2008 Benefit Show: Moving forward with plan to support Carly Craig once again this year. Tentatively looking at Sat, 8/2/2008, once again at Yard Birds. More details to come.

Member's Christmas Party: Scott Pater has graciously opened his house to us. Scheduled for 12/1 at 7pm. More details on separate thread.

Officers Meeting will be held 1/3/2008 at 7pm.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.
Working...
X