CORE Sweatshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORE Sweatshirts

Hey everyone. Some of you may have seen the post in the Vendor area on sweatshirts. I was thinking a black hoodie with the logo below on the shirtpocket. (Thanks Carwash for the logo.) Trying to gauge interest in it to determine the final cost (as it will vary some depending on the number of shirts). However so you can plan, lets say they'll cost us $30 a shirt. Post up if you're interested (size(s) too and we'll use this as the order) and I can work with Jason/TrooperII on details. Any questions or suggestions, etc, just let me know.

If you'd rather see the logo across the entire front, let me know. I'm open to suggestions on what everyone wants to see.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 11-12-2007, 08:38 AM. Reason: logo placement
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

How about the logo on the sleeves and another different logo on the back too?
    sigpic

Comment

this is what I was thinking, with it going all the way across the chest..
      Attached Files
      03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
      85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
      89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
      www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

I kind of like this one with just CORE (no text underneath and no shadowing) going across the chest..
        Attached Files
        I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I like Trooper II's version... CORE seems easier to read... slightly "vectorized" tread is nice touch... and it will keep folks from asking what CORE stands for...

??possible variation...??
          Orange "C.O.R.E." and black bubble with "Cincinnati Off-Road Enthusiasts" large and center front of chest, and then the white bogger (or IROK, but that's a WHOLE different discussion) tread ONLY down the sleaves??

count me in for a large! However we end up... Thanks Lisa and Jason!!
          Last edited by KargoMaster; 11-12-2007, 11:33 AM. Reason: improved description...
          brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
          Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

??possible variation...??
            Orange "C.O.R.E." and black bubble with "Cincinnati Off-Road Enthusiasts" large and center front of chest, and white bogger (or IROK, but that's a WHOLE different discussion) tread down the sleaves??

I like this idea, but with out the bogger track going through the letters on the front, just use then down the sleeve
            Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
            But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Yes, forgive me, my description was not great... so I've edited slightly...

Tread on the sleaves only was my intention.

But again, this is a possible variation... not sure what everyone might think of it.
              (or if Jason's Ok with some printing on the sleeve, even??)
              Last edited by KargoMaster; 11-12-2007, 05:20 PM.
              brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Great ideas. Keep them coming. Sleeve was a viable option. And I'll work on the graphics and post up as I can.

Comment

How about a TSL swamper pattern? :p My 2 cents
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                    How about a TSL swamper pattern? :p My 2 cents
                    I'd ask if you have one to send me or post...but then I realized who I was talking to.

Comment

This is why I said that the tread pattern of choice was a different discussion...

I just think that the white "tread" down the black hoodie arm would be a nice contrast...

I'll help as much as I can, JeepJeep... I like the direction that Jason is heading...
                      brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Can I add an idea?
                        I may be way off-base, but I had a few free minutes.
                        I also do not have the CORE font or logo art, so I just used something kinda similar.

Last edited by jfiscus; 11-12-2007, 02:57 PM. Reason: updated image

Comment

sweat shirt

I would love a sweat shirt. I don't care on design. I am easy, just ask my wife.

Anyway good ideas. Excited to see what pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
                            Can I add an idea?
                            I may be way off-base, but I had a few free minutes.
                            I also do not have the CORE font or logo art, so I just used something kinda similar.

This makes my eyes hurt!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the wrenches, saw blade, screwdriver handles, and stuff that can be identified... but the vectorization artifacts, and the extra "squiggles" and things make it a little busy... (this is what Scott meant too)

I would think that from a distance it may look as though Johnny Knoxville took aim with the paintball gun... which could be cool, but I'm leaning toward simplicity... (personal preference, but I do think this is sweet)
                              brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X