• Show
Clear All

• 8th grade Math

My Daughter is a 7th grader
    they put her in 8th grade math,
    so she is kinda struggling, but
    it is kicking my ass....
    that is all
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

I have a daughter in 6th grade and I think I would fail if I went back to the 6th grade!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      I have a daughter in 6th grade and I think I would fail if I went back to the 6th grade!
      Ahh come on you guys are smarter than a 6th and 8th grader right?

If for some reason you need help with the math send me a PM, I am sick of it with having to take like 11 quarters of it or something, but I am more than willing to help your daughter out.
      88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by RuffedUpXJ View Post
        Ahh come on you guys are smarter than a 6th and 8th grader right?

If for some reason you need help with the math send me a PM, I am sick of it with having to take like 11 quarters of it or something, but I am more than willing to help your daughter out.
        It isn't we didn't know how to do it, just not the new way they teach now. I went through that with my oldest so now I let the oldest help her sister with her 6 grade math.

Comment

Working...
        X