Ordering CORE Sweatshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering CORE Sweatshirts

I'm taking orders for a black hoodie w/the below CORE logo. Cost will be $30 per shirt. Nothing on the sleeves, nothing on the back, only bogger track. If you're interested, post in here or PM me with quantity and size. Deadline is Monday 11/26. Hopefully this gives everyone a chance to check the board and get in if interested. (I have a couple phone orders already.) Once the shirts are available (early Dec), I'll post on plans to collect and deliver shirts to everyone. Any questions just let me know. Thanks everyone!
    Attached Files
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

No print onthe back? No sleeve print? I will take one please. Large I guess! Thank you much :)
    sigpic

Comment

One Large please....
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I will take one large please :)
        '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

1 - XL for the fat guy

Comment

I'll take a large please.
            2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
            2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Last call:

Here is who I have heard from at this point. Placing the order tomorrow so if anyone else is interested, let me know.

Truggy, KargoMaster, Hybrid, Sarge, lilbluexj, Bob, Treefrogsw, George, drmeece
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

When might they arrive, once the order is placed?
                '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I placed the order yesterday. Hopefully we can get them the week of the 17th. Depend on delivery of the shirts to Jason and subsequent screen time.

Comment

Hey wheres my sweatshirt at? :mad: I am getting really impatient and may have to get rough :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                      Hey wheres my sweatshirt at? :mad: I am getting really impatient and may have to get rough :)
                      Tangle with me and you'll end up rocking in a corner, sucking your thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                        Oh yeah! Aint Sceered.
                        Sounds entertaining
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! Aint Sceered.
                          Sounds entertaining
                          Which reminds me...Where are my CheezIts?

Comment

Which reminds me...Where are my CheezIts?
                            UH OH! :( I think stang849 warned me about this. I need one of those smiley face fellers beating up themselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! Aint Sceered.
                              Sounds entertaining
                              Just remember when she is done with you, you still have to answer to me
                              Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                              But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Working...
                              X