Tis the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the Season

Tis the season where I begin looking for new cookies to make. So ya'll tell me. What is your favorite kind of cookie? Be it one you get once a year or once a week; an everyday one or a special holiday one. I need some ideas.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Softbatch or keebler.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
      Softbatch or keebler.
      By "make" I really meant something more involved than opening a bag. But thanks for the feedback...
      Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 11-28-2007, 07:41 PM.
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

How about those white ball thingys with the powdered sugar on the outside and some style of nut inside. Holiday nuggets or pecan balls?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
          How about those white ball thingys with the powdered sugar on the outside and some style of nut inside. Holiday nuggets or pecan balls?
          Oh the many many comments that come to my mind. ;) Made so much worse by my asking if you're referring to a whole nut inside or if the cookie itself is crushed nuts.

Comment

My girlfriend makes white chocolate chip cookies, my aunt makes a peanut butter cookie then smears peanut butter on top then chunks of reese's cups and carmel and chocoalte sauce on top. Its crazy good.
            88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

uhm :o crushed nuts. I have a recipe for it.
              sigpic

Comment

I think the best cookie is the oatmeal raisin. I have no idea how to make em, but the softer the better. I do know how to make chess pie though and I have the secret recipe from Grandma. Heheheheheheh!
                Unimog 406
                XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

Snickerdoodles or rum balls!!!! Always a holiday favorite oh and dont forget some good ole buckeyes.

Comment

Those "white Thingys" are called wedding cookies. Yes they are delicious!.

I prefer my Mothers simple but fantastic suger cookies cut into various designs!
                    sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I like the ones with the huge glob of icing on the top... (usually best from a bakery...duh.) ...kinda bite-sized star shaped sugar cookies underneath... but the best part is the icing...

Also like the "spiders" which have peanuts, something other stuff, and those worm-looking things all covered in chocolate... sometimes butterscotch chocolate... Mmmmmmm.

White chocolate covered pretzels... simple and good.
                      (as long as you don't make them like Oma... with salt-less pretzels.. Yuck!)
                      Last edited by KargoMaster; 11-30-2007, 03:45 PM.
                      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I Know they are not cookies but you can not go wrong with lots and lots of BUCKEYS....chocolate and peanut butter....mmmmmm

Comment

mmmmmmmm....is right, buckeys are great i have a bag of them in the freezer milk chocolate and white chocolate ones
                          if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X