Finally pics of my 95 4runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally pics of my 95 4runner

This is my '95 4runner....just looking for comments...good(yota owners) bad(jeep owners) and ugly(thats you john):-).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by runves; 12-12-2007, 09:23 PM. Reason: need 2 add pic

Looks like a whole bunch of fun! You probably have heat, a/c and a radio! That would be nice some times.
    sigpic

Comment

tailgate looks alittle funny other than that this (bad jeep) owner likes it...
      I got a jeep

Comment

rear of the photo is chopped and spliced... what happen there?

Comment

oops

I see it now (the infamous splice) had to make the pic smaller. I didnt relize that until it was mentioned.

Comment

Looks like my buddies old 4Runner. Put in front and rear lockers and your set!
            88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Originally posted by runves View Post
              I see it now (the infamous splice) had to make the pic smaller. I didnt relize that until it was mentioned.
              i still dont get it... make the picture smaller?

odd that you say that since the image is 2350x1688 including the white area...

anyways, i like the 4runners... be a nice DD trail rig for sure.

Comment

Upgrades?

This is the 1st pic I put on this site. Ill do better next time.
                4runneradam ? 4 ya. Front and rear lockers? Any idea how much? where to get? I am somewhat new at this I have only had this 4runner for about a year. All I did was remove the running boards, mud flaps and half the air intake. I also put on the larger tires. $100.00 for all four. I also have a valve cover leak that needs fixed. Any takers on fixing it for me?

Comment

Working...
                X