New Park In Ky!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Park In Ky!!!

Not Sure If Any Of Yall Are Aware Of This Yet, But Theres A New Park Opening Up In Kentucky. Its Called 491 Off Road. Located About 10 Miles Off The Crittenden Exit (exit 166 On 75 South). Havent Had The Chance To Check It Out Yet, But If Talked To A Few Guys Thats Been Over There And They Say Whats Built So Far Is Great. Its Not Far From Where I Grew Up, So I Can Say The Terrain Is Alot Like That Of Big Rock. Hills, Rocks, Creeks, And Mud. Directions Are Pretty Simple: Get Off Crittenden Exit And Turn (left Coming From The North And Right If Coming From The South), Go To Us-25 And Make A Right Heading South, Follow Through Town And Past County Park, Turn Left Onto Us-491 (cross Railroad Tracks And Go Past Lloyds Wildlife Managment), From There Its About 7 Miles On The Left. Youll Travel Into Pendelton County And When You Make That Sharp Left Next To The John Deere Dealer Its Not Much Farther. For More Info Let Me Know Or Give Them A Call (859) 640-3911
    sigpic
    REMEMBER WHEN GAS USED TO ONLY COST AN ARM AND A LEG???

That seems to be pretty close to Cincy. I wouldn't mind trying it out for a change of view. DO they have a site online?
    88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

ya its close to cincy! i live here in crittenden and i can make it to the river in about 30 minutes. they aint got a website yet that im aware of. they started opening a few months ago and so far its mainly been locals wheelin it. if i ever get my damn clutch line straightend out ill head over there and check it out.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info! I will have to check it out.
        sigpic

Comment

got some more details? how much land? what kind of vehicles are allowed? camping? amenities at all?

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
            Thanks for the info! I will have to check it out.

When you go take some pic and I will come by and show you how to up load them

Comment

well I just call there talked with John(owner)

It is 15per person.
              Rideing is from dawn to dark.
              186 a. of lang to ride on
              No camping yet but is comeing
              Just port-a-johns right now.
              Has a main building with a little bit of a shop to him fix "small breaks"
              Has a dozer and working on new trails and does not care if you make new ones
              He is working on building a web site. I have him this web and and told him to let everyone know when it was up and running.
              Sound like a nice guy, has plans for the park but he just got started.

Comment

sounds great... they allow rails, quads, etc?

Comment

I did not think to ask about rails,,, but I know for sure quads and 4x4's

Comment

Is the park open now?
                    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                    But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

yes

Comment

I Picked Up A Paper On It Up At A Gas Station Up Here In Town. According To It The Allow Anything 4x4. Quads Bikes Rails Trucks, Whatever Ya Got. Best Thing I Like Is That Its Lss Than 10 Miles From My House!! So If I Break It Aint Like I Got Real Far To Go Lol. Ide Like To Try And Go This Weekend If I Get My Clutch Line Straightened Out.
                        sigpic

Comment

This sounds like a great and most of all close place to wheel. I will have to check it out. As soon as I finish my inverted shocks I will head down!
                          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

186 acers.. 100 miles for me is it worth the drive??

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid View Post
                              This sounds like a great and most of all close place to wheel. I will have to check it out. As soon as I finish my inverted shocks I will head down!

WHEN EVER YA WANNA GO CHECK IT OUT LET ME KNOW. ITS ONLY LIKE 8 MILES FROM MY HOUSE SO IT AINT LIKE I NEED ALOT OF TIME TO GET STUFF READY. AND IF I BREAK I CAN ALWAYS BUM A QUICK RIDE HOME OR GO TO MY BUDDIES, WHICH I THINK MIGHT BORDER UP TO HIS LAND OR HIS DADS, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE PARTS YARDS. WHENEVER YA WANNA CHECK IT OUT GIVE ME A CALL 859-428-0304.

JON
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X