propane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propane

I put propane on my yota. starts and runs but when I let off gas it dies.Any suggestions?

Originally posted by bc35339 View Post
    I put propane on my yota. starts and runs but when I let off gas it dies.Any suggestions?

Don't let off the gas......;)

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by JET455 View Post
      Don't let off the gas......;)
      Heres your sign!
      if you can't fit it....FORCE IT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bc35339 View Post

Did you try turning the idle adjustment up?

Comment

Check your idle, check timing, check your power to the cylinoid. Propane is equal to 110 octane, you can advance the timing, but not to much or you will overheat. For the hell of it, do you have propoane & is it turned on?
          sigpic

Comment

sorry about spelling
            sigpic

Comment

I took this propane off another truck that I sold. It ran good on that toyota. Iam not the one that put it on the truck I sold so I didnt really Know what I was doing and no instructions just marked everything and swaped so i did not think I would have to ajust the idle.This truck has a header and flow master so I guess that could change the flow? And I not sure if I have the cylinoid pluged in ther right spot It was pluged into the green connector that was connected to the carb which has 3 spots in it and cylinoid only has 1 so I might not have it connected in the right spot? yes have propane turned on and just had tank filled.

Comment

Working...
              X