my "new" dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my "new" dodge

its a 94 dodge 2500 4x4 cummins 5 speed!! one owner has 152000 miles and has never pulled a trailer! (till i hook up with 94dodgetruggy and get a hitch) has all kinds of new parts! all new bushings and ball joints up front, evap core, and 2 new batterys! i STOLE it pretty much! paid $900 for it!!!!!!!!!!! (shell and bed liner for sale in classifieds on here)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by muddinredneck513; 01-21-2008, 08:46 PM.
    real trucks dont have spark plugs

I will give ya 3,000.00 for it. Or a wrangler with 1 tons and 360 mpi motor and trans and case for it.

You need to tracor pull with me this year!
    sigpic

Comment

im goin to drive it till the wheels fall off for what i gave for it!! its all stock rite now first its gettin dual turn out stacks (already have) then piler gauges and i need to do the kdp

Comment

4'' exhaust, aurora turbo with 35 lbs. of boost, 100 hp. injectors, afe intake, fass fuel system, fuel plate, and oh yeah a beefy clutch! Thats what you need first.

Welcome to the Dodge family! Nice truck.
        sigpic

Comment

sounds like a Steel looks great
          86 Ford Bronco

Comment

i got two 5" stacks for it already and all that will be a while!! lol i have to do a lil at a time! money dont grow on trees for me it disapers all the time

Comment

I know that I want to fix up my ride I'm lucky if I can just keep it running haha
              86 Ford Bronco

Comment

I hate you. I don't know you, and I still hate you.

Stacks are for tractors not trucks.

Comment

what if i go to a tractor pull? is it part tractor then? then ill have stacks

Comment

seriously, i know you call yourself a redneck, and you have a rebel flag in your avatar and all, but stacks in the bed of a truck like that are super ghey, and even more redneck and white trash than i think even you might want to be associated with...

dont fall into the masses... keep exhaust where it goes, and forget the truck nutz too... please.

Comment

Stacks are okay as long as they are done right and the truck is something more than stock. The haters are the ones who get black smoked and cant keep up! I personally do not want em in my truck due to bed space and noise. With the sewer pipe in the back it is obnoxiously loud enough!
                      sigpic

Comment

its stock for now and goin to get stacks just cause i have them and get upgrades later! but im goin to put the Y pipe under the bed not in the bed!

Comment

super homo ghey.

Comment

put stacks on 3 trucks.
                            took them back out later on 2 of them
                            1 - because of the noise
                            1 - caught on fire cause he crap flyin around in the bed.
                            i wasn't there but i bet that was awesome
                            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

i got some diamond plate im goin to put around them

Comment

Working...
                              X