bad turn of event for HNH park!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad turn of event for HNH park!

Over the Holidays and as recent as this past weekend (Jan.5-6) someone illegally trespassed on HNH property and broke into a volunteer’s bus and stole personal items and park property. On Sunday morning it was discovered that someone trespassed again on HNH property and proceeded to steal a set of 4 brand new (1 mile on them) 33x12.50x15 BFG MT’s on Black rims. Also stolen were two winches from two separate JEEPS left overnight at the park.

Due to this unfortunate happening, HNH will no longer allow vehicles to stay overnight unattended.
    Thanks,
    67fastback

-------------
    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
    87 sami - "SPLAT"
    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

wow, that's crazy...

were people around at all, or were these jeeps just sitting alone for the taking?

Comment

Originally posted by 67fastback View Post
      Also stolen were two winches from two separate JEEPS left overnight at the park.

Due to this unfortunate happening, HNH will no longer allow vehicles to stay overnight unattended.
      Why is the word JEEPS in capitol letters?

Why would someone leave their junk at the park
      unless they was camping?

Neighborhood kids?
      Footprints in the snow ?
      Can't see myself leaving my junk anywhere overnite. Crackheads can get tires/beadlocks and winch would be a major loss to me...
      and if they loaded the whole unit up I would be very unpleasant also.
      and it isn't even a JEEP !
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Working...
      X