check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

ok so this guy contacts me on youtube a week or so ago and informs me of some bull**** goin on down at natural bridge state park. so after some talkin with him im doin what i can to spread the word to people of what the park and forestry services are doing without the publics knoweldge. so ive created a myspace profile that tells about ky's parks and outdoors and is hitting on some of the events. the link is http://www.myspace.com/kynaturalist4x4. even if your not on myspace you should still be able to at least check it out, and if you are on myspace put in a friends request if youde like. the fellow that contacted me is named tom and lives down in mt. sterling. hes also a fellow 4wheeler with a jeep cherokee. and he has contacts to many of ky's government officals. so we are thinkin hopefully with enough people and pressure we can change it to where the public must be involved with public land issues, such as the narrows for example. so check it out, figure with all the traveling most of ya do down to ky it would be worth mentioning, and if it aint to your likeing or you dont agree oh well, at least im trying. oh and also if ya have any pics of trips to ky that you think i could use to post on there email them to me at kynaturalistj@aol.com
    sigpic
    REMEMBER WHEN GAS USED TO ONLY COST AN ARM AND A LEG???
Working...
X