X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillznhollarz drama

hope it works out for them

http://www.hillznhollarz.com/index.html
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

here we go again!:(
    sigpic

Comment

bummer for them, but it seems a lot of this could have been avoided if all had been done right on the front side of it all.

hope it all works out, the more parks the better.

Comment

Like you, hope it works out.
        one would need some Public Relations personnel
        B/4 opening of a business of this nature
        I think a perfect example of this is Harlan
        Those guys got the county govt on board
        by showing them the potentual income
        then opened the park.
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Amazing the difference one or two people can make...
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Yes, i feel that if the owner had approached the neighbors and govt before opening, a lot of this wouldn't be happening.

Comment

There goes another one.

What's next, Haspin?

Or is this just a Kentucky thing?

:mad:
              88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Sounds identical to what happened to the Outback Adventure Park, and the best of my knowledge they did get the blessing of the local government before they opened and tried dealing with the locals (basically just one or two adjoining landowners who were causing the problems).

Good old backwoods politics at work...Billybob is a friend of the local mayor/judge/township trustee etc... and decides they don't like it so the local government makes up some lame excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
                  Sounds identical to what happened to the Outback Adventure Park, and the best of my knowledge they did get the blessing of the local government before they opened and tried dealing with the locals (basically just one or two adjoining landowners who were causing the problems).

Good old backwoods politics at work...Billybob is a friend of the local mayor/judge/township trustee etc... and decides they don't like it so the local government makes up some lame excuse.
                  Yea, but when i was there, they was trying to catch
                  a local on a dirt bike in jeeps,so they could stress the
                  No dirt bikes and quads speech out, was pretty funny to watch
                  lasted about 5 minutes
                  am sure they made friends with the neighbors that day....
                  How hard is it to say.....
                  Hay Billybob we don't want bikes and quads in here so if you
                  are ever on yours, Please cruise thru and keep an eye on the place...

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                    Yea, but when i was there, they was trying to catch
                    a local on a dirt bike in jeeps,so they could stress the
                    No dirt bikes and quads speech out, was pretty funny to watch
                    lasted about 5 minutes
                    am sure they made friends with the neighbors that day....
                    How hard is it to say.....
                    Hay Billybob we don't want bikes and quads in here so if you
                    are ever on yours, Please cruise thru and keep an eye on the place...
                    When I was down there I saw a couple of the locals pull up on quads and talk to one of the owners of the park and they were okay with them riding from one end of the property to the other. The main reason they did not want dirt bikes and quads was that the insurance company said NO to those, and if they got caught they could lose the insurance and thus lose the ability to run the park. Besides, the locals didn't want them letting Jeeps and trucks get off the park land and trespass on their property so why should the owners of the park be okay with locals trespassing at the park?

Comment

I don't know
                      I would think that you need to give a little
                      or the locals will burn your **** down and
                      steal ya blind when you ain't there
                      only way you can keep them out is live there

Comment

Working...
                      X