On-line Timken sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-line Timken sales

Looking to rebuild my D70 and need to replace my wheel-bearings/seals , anybody have a favorite place on-line that I can order by part# ?

I'm thinking that the girl at Auto-Zone will vaporlock if I give here a Timken or National Seal part number without knowing what year vehicle the diff's from, hell I don't know make or model ether!

Jeff

You'll be ok at the zone if you know if the truck had A/C and what color it was !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
      You'll be ok at the zone if you know if the truck had A/C and what color it was !!!

Yes , you see my pending problem ... yet you still laugh ;) ;)

Comment

there is a bearing place out in florence, off of houston road that will sell you bearings from a part number... Bruening maybe?

other than that, i have had great luck at Napa with a bearing number.. they seem to have all the paper books to look through, if you get a salesman that cares at all.

Comment

http://www.bearingbrokersinc.com/html/products.html
          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

I usually get good service at KOI's but I only go to the main warehouse in Hamilton.

Comment

If you go to the koi's main hub in hamilton ask for charlie and say plug sent ya ;) . He is very knowledgeable.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X