Dodge truck info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge truck info

Looks like im gonna be getting a 99 Dogde ram 1500. My question is does anyone here know where i can get info to learn more about dodge trucks in general. Info like what axles, tranny, tcase. Things of that sort. I appreciate the help

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Pirate4x4.com has some tips. Hang around core at a trail run. A few of us know the dodge trucks inside and out and will talk about em till you can't stand it!
      sigpic

Comment

truggy
        what is the spline count on a 727 output shaft
        you know?
        23 spline ?
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

23 spline it is.
          sigpic

Comment

A Dana 300 wouldn't happen to bolt to the 727, ?
            would it?

Comment

It may but the input od. of the exposed shaft from the t case has to be long enough to hit the seal on the auto trans. The 205's from the dodges are most desireable due to having more spline count on the output shafts FYI.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X