got me a new toy today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got me a new toy today!!!

went and picked up a new toy today!!! got me a yamaha 660 rhino!!!!
    Attached Files
    real trucks dont have spark plugs

Nice! Those are a ton of fun! I drove one just like that all around the desert in Arizona this past Christmas. Those things can go anywhere.
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

thats sweet, is it new?
      I would like to have a polaris ranger

RAC van had a wreck didn't it.
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

in that pic with the rac van it was about 20 mins old from the dealer!!! i got it brand i new!!!!! i didnt even notice the cornor of the van till you ust said somethin!! i was lookin at the rhino

Comment

Nice rims! Break it in good!
          sigpic

Comment

I want one.......
            For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

i got 7 hrs on it break in is 10! there ss rims!! i love it alredy!!!!

Comment

Looks great man!

Comment

nice how many dents,scratches,and dings are under that fresh coat of mudd! lol.

Comment

I picked up a Polaris Ranger 6x6 almost I need the front drive shaft.

It was super fun in the snow last night until I had to make a mad dash to hide in the garage when a cop went by.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
                      It was super fun in the snow last night until I had to make a mad dash to hide in the garage when a cop went by.
                      I literally laughed out loud when I read your post on that on TS...that is great stuff!!
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                        I literally laughed out loud when I read your post on that on TS...that is great stuff!!
                        Then after that the oldest (23) gets the wife's baking sheets out. So the two girls decide to play in the snow on the cookie sheets.

I blow up a tube so the two kids and I go a couple of streets over to a little hill. So after they bust their butt's on the cookie sheets and bend them all up, they take my tube.

After about the third time of my 11 year old diving on top of me on the tube. It dawns on me why my back is hurting, it was a fun time anyway and well worth the pain and stiffness.

Comment

Great stuff! Sounds like an awesome time!!!!
                          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i like the Ranger.
                            Did you buy it new?

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                              i like the Ranger.
                              Did you buy it new?
                              No it is a 1999 I think, I picked it up last summer. I fixed some stuff on it and my daughter and I painted it.

Comment

Working...
                              X