X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am switching to a Yota!!!!

Its a little long but its a must see!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk

Cant get it to embed. Says no longer available when I try.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

i couldn't get it to embed last time either, when i posted a link to it.

it's absolutly amazing what it goes thru.

Comment

If all of you guys did switched
      CW wouldn't have any
      thing to do!
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

The only hard test was the ocean. It was rather impressive! I have seen dodge rams go through worse though.
        sigpic

Comment

I would need to see proof of that...
          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

you got Dodge Ram on the brain...

and at least this thing still looked like a toyota when they were done with it.

Comment

yoters and sammis are a lot of fun till you are on the trail with american built offroad muscel then they are just childrens toys.
              Thats good stuff!!

Comment

Yea....because we all know Toyotas and Sammies suck offroad right? :confused:
                88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

I'm sure Dink meant nothing mean by it... It's just an expression. It's like saying that my one-ton 60/14bolt are child's toys next to CW's Rockwells...

It's just a matter of perspective and S-C-A-L-E... that's all...

Even after re-watching that TopGear clip again, I have a LOT of respect for the Yota capability and even persona on the trail... but I prefer to drive my one-ton setup. (assuming it gets done eventually...:p )
                  brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                  Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Yea...wheeling a full size rig and wheeling a Toy/Sammy are 2 different things. You can't fit a full size rig in a lot of places a Toy can go.
                    88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

haven't you seen truggy drive?

Comment

did'nt mean nothing mean this is my first full size I have retired many many toyota and my fair share of sammys
                        Thats good stuff!!

Comment

I'm not suprised but it's so hard to find a good diesel toy, and that one sure showed up todays motors and electronics that companys put in to the design of more torque,horsepower, all they needed to do was contact Toyota. " OH WHAT A FEELING "
                          sorry I enjoy my toy!!!

Comment

Heck you need to watch their other videos. They are all pretty good.
                            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X