Core Badlands run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core Badlands run

At the end of this month on march 29th the CORE club will be headed to the Badlands in Attica Indiana for a couple of days of wheeling. Come on out! Post up here and lets get paired up on a convoy and a head count. Hope to see everyone there! ;)
    sigpic

I'm pretty sure Lisa and I are planning on going.
    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

goin sat morn and comin back sun night?
      real trucks dont have spark plugs

Comment

how much dose it cost to go there? and how far is that ?
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Well maybe I will get to meet some of you that weekend. I am going to a Bronco fools ride there the 29-30 of march. There sould be a good turn out of us old broncos there. This will be the 4th year for this event and it keeps getting bigger.

Comment

well poop ! I'm not going to be able to make it to the Bad Lands , however , I will be wheel'n that weekend , I have to go to DaleHollow for some issues with my boat storage .
            I'm rolling out Sat. Morning early and heading 2.5 hour south on I-75 to a little place we all know and love .... Plates and insurance required ....hint .... hint .... Stair Steps , Plumers crack , Falcons Ridge ....... Going to stay the night at Kevin Carders (Shawns brother) and then head to the Lake Sunday morning and then come home .

Comment

i spoused to head to kevins with shawn and my girlfriends brother zach real soon!!! once he gets his boys quad fixed! he tore the whole front A-arm OFF!! its nuts he wasnt hurt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Beach View Post
                how much dose it cost to go there? and how far is that ?
                20.00 per driver and 5.00 for passenger. almost 3 hours from the core meeting area.
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by muddinredneck513 View Post
                    i spoused to head to kevins with shawn and my girlfriends brother zach real soon!!! once he gets his boys quad fixed! he tore the whole front A-arm OFF!! its nuts he wasnt hurt!!
                    Yea , he was telling me about the crash . I talked to him a few days ago and he is prob. going with us along with Bear.

Comment

i went and looked at it after he tore it apart and i cant believe the way them a-arms were the frame isnt even hurt on it! i dont think i can make it on the 29th since its my girlfriends nephews birthdays!(2 of them)

Comment

Wish I could go its only about 2 hours from up here in Lima land. Damn does your GF's sister have like an anniversary or does the old man get some for christmas or the new year?
                        88 XJ - 5" lift - 35" BFG's - Bumpers - Rock Rails - Homebrewed OBA - Roof Rack - Tube Doors - Trimmed - Dented

87 XJ - D44 - Disco D30 - 235's - 231TC - Stock for now

Comment

london

sarge is it still legal to ride there as long as you have plates and insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by shawnb View Post
                            sarge is it still legal to ride there as long as you have plates and insurance?
                            x 2 But I dont think so but would love to go back if u are talking about the same (stair steps,lake,pinkrock,playground,49er) that iam thinking of.

Comment

yep it's legal with tags , valid lic. and proof of ins. , all of these must be on you when your wheling or YOU WILL GET A TICKET. Now, I have been told that up front ( pink rock , big wally area ) you run the risk of being ticketed if you get off the main trail, but further back in you don't have to worry about it.

yes I'm talking 909, Cromers Ridge , London ..... whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Working...
                              X