Fun at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun at work

Some fun: Cube neighbor here (Mary) at work turns 50 today and really wanted to keep it low key with not many know. However, her husband was kind enough to ensure her boss here knew about it. Mary works part time, so the afternoon was open for "decorating". First pic is the before decorating...next two are the after the decorating. We have balloons flying around everywhere. (I did realize that a vacation day for my birthday this year is probably a good idea.)
    Attached Files
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

I am glad I do not work in a office

Comment

Years ago we had a young guy that we worked with and on his birthday I blew up a bunch of surgical gloves and stuff them in the company truck he drove. Well the boss chewed his butt out that morning over something stupid so he didn't think it was too funny when he got to his truck.

Comment

That looks like something i would do when i get bored whether it's really your birthday or not.
        2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
        2010 Harley Street Glide

Comment

Originally posted by lilbluexj View Post
          That looks like something i would do when i get bored whether it's really your birthday or not.
          Hmm note to self: don't let you get bored.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
          X