More Traxxas issues......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Traxxas issues......

So I got it running pretty good. I decided to go out and jump curbs. It was doing great and not having any problems. On the last pass the rear end broke loose right before the jump. It landed on the front wheels, did several rolls and landed on its top . Went to go flip it over and found that all the rear suspension had broke off. The mounts on one shock ripped off and the part that holds the control arms, shocks, rear body mount and on-off switch broke off the frame. I took pictures but cant post them until my wife shows me how to get them from the camera to the computer. Looks like I am going to Pit Row after all. :(
    Last edited by itbrokeagain; 04-27-2008, 07:15 PM. Reason: because I can!
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

On my rustler i use to break the rear shock tower all the time then i put the m.i.p stinger on it thats a fiber glass shock tower after breaking that i made the next 1 out of 1/8" stainless steel

Comment

If you don't break em you are not having fun!
      sigpic

Comment

WTF??????? I got it put all together tonight. Spent enough money to put the guys kid through college and break the rear shock tower again in 15 minutes. I guess I need to make one out of stainless. What a bunch of crap. At least its a $5 part.

Pit row has a used modified T-maxx for $350. Not a bad price and it has a "big block"
        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Gotta watch those big block t-maxx trucks they break a ton of crap starting with all the drive shafts then when you make the all steel the trans can't handle it then you take out reverse and put a steel gear set in buy that time the steel axles should be twisted and ready to break i went down that road and it sucks just buy a revo

Comment

Working...
          X