Core Haspen Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Core Haspen Run

Kelly Hawkins brought a friend to the last Meeting. He wants to join the club. He stoped by yesterday to take some measurements of my lift so he can fab up some control arms. He and a few of his friends want to go along with the club next week-end to Haspen. I will be going(fixed my problems last week-end) along with a friend of mine. We plan on going Saturday for the day. Weather forecast, mid 60's and sun. Mud should be dried up after rain tomorrow.May be a good ride. Post up if you guys can make it. Bob.
    sigpic

Cool, you guys have fun, but I won't be able to make it... Haspin in my rail is fun, but requires about 3 weeks to clean afterwards...

Mud should be dried up
    we must be thinking of a different haspin! the one i know has mud even when there is a drought. hahahah

Comment

I am thinking I can be there at this moment in time.
      sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

post up some details !! when is everyone leaving ? I may be in !!

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
          post up some details !! when is everyone leaving ? I may be in !!

I plan on being there at 9:00 am. We usaully do not park in the front lot...however I have not been there in a while...4 years I beleive. I will have my brother and a newbie with me . I also think Steve Waters is going to be there......
          sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

I will be there at 9 am also. Bringin the truggy but she is detuned right now and I may only run it for 3 hours or so. I am bringing the quad and bike for a backup plan. Parking at the shoe tree area. New tow rig and trailer so if you are looking for me I will have a black dodge megacab and grey enclosed trailer.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow Jack, going all the way back to the "Giving Tree" with the new stuff... nice.

Jeff, if it's you, Jimmy and Steve... I hope that the "newbie" knows what he's in for... (and I hope that his fire extinguisher is FULLY charged )
              Just kidding... sort of. :p

Steve, you wheeling or riding? Nice to hear you're at least getting out to Haspin... Enjoy.

Have fun all!
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

I talked to steve yesterday , he was planning on bringing his jeep , but while there the fuel pump went south , so ?????? .

I have a manditory meeting on Sat. morning at 08:00 , supposed to last no more then two hours , myself and Jeremy ( f-ed up 4 runner ) will be leaving as soon as we get out of the meeting.

Comment

You all are actually making me think about this...

Comment

I might just show up with my quad.

Paul

Comment

Carwash if you come I will show you some good buggy hill climbs that people seem to have a hard time findin. They are right up your alley.
                      sigpic

Comment

gonna have to stay home, maybe next time you can show me those hills...

Comment

Will be there. I am going to try to sort out fuel pump issue. But i have a qaud just screaming to get dirty so it will be going along for the ride also. Someone is going to have to teach me how to wheel again. Its been so long I feel like I am the newbie.

Comment

I will be there at 9:00 am along with a a buddy who has a XJ and the guys from Eaton. I will give them a call tonight and see how many will be joining us. Good to see every one wanting to get out and wheel!!!!! See Ya there.

Bob.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rv Hooked up and Jeep Loaded. I had to put a new Wiring plug on tonight...man I hate those stupid RV plugs...the color of the wires never match where the words are on them.
                              sigpic

Keep them on all 4's

Comment

Working...
                              X