Natural Bridge/Slade trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Bridge/Slade trip

I was just wondering who is going and when/where you are meeting to leave?
    2006 Chevy Tahoe Z71
    2010 Harley Street Glide

My dad and I are planning on going. We have a trailer already lined up. Really looking forward to it
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I can't make this run...Dang it
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Either here or haspin. Not sure yet.
        sigpic

Comment

I sure would love to go the bridge this weekend! But in the end I just want to go wheeling so I will go anywhere, including Haspin.
          '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

I am new to the forum, noticed your thread and decided to join. Myself and a few buddies will be out at natural bridge wheelin Friday and saturday camping at whittleton campground. Not sure what time we will be heading out, but probably getting to sand lick entrance arround 9-10 on both days. If anyone wants to tag along they are welcome to. Just look for the orange toyota buggy and the 1st gen red toyota truggy.
            Jon
            Attached Files
            Last edited by uglyoffroad; 06-10-2008, 03:30 PM.
            UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

Welcome Jon!!
              I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Thanks
                UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

ride

is that this friday jon. mike

Comment

Yep thats this friday. Haven't been wheeling with ya in a while mike. love to see ya there. we are camping at whittleton campground the night before, and probably having breakfast at the lodge that friday and saturday morning before heading out. Let me know
                    Jon
                    859-265-0230
                    UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

ride

now you know the the nature trail is closed to traffic don,t you ???? hope to see you all down there..

Comment

Yeah, I have actually never gone in that way, so it wouldn't do me much good anyway. We always go in at sand lick entrance, and park by the creek. I actually don't know any other way in.
                        Last edited by uglyoffroad; 06-12-2008, 03:09 AM.
                        UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

Me and some buddies will be there about the same time. actually staying at the same campsite. its a small world, huh? ill be there about 3-4 pm on friday. unless i get rear ended.
                          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

ride

ok, looks like i will be there on saturday. that way i can ride with everbody. mike.

Comment

I wish I could join you Gabby... but it will have to be some other time.
                              I was admiring your truck at the shop when I met Boomhauer there... looking gooooood.

I'll see you soon.
                              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X