X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend

Is a yearly tradition it seems....
    is a bunch of the locals going
    a lot of you guys went last year, hope you can make it back this year.
    staying at lil abners

Li'L Abner Motel & Restaurant,
    1000 Natural Bridge Rd, Slade, KY 40376,
    (606-663-5384)
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

May go if WV trip falls through! It was coooooold last year :p
    sigpic

Comment

I may try to join you for this trip. Got to make sure there are no family obligations for the holiday. Haven't been to Slade in way to long.
      '94 YJ

Comment

abners was about full last year
        lots -0- drinkin in the evening's if i recall
        For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
          abners was about full last year
          lots -0- drinkin in the evening's if i recall
          I remember that too. Remember the cold too. Had a great time though.
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I'm going, been the last 2 years definately a good time no matter what the weather. Good people + Good wheeling = Good times
            87 4runner cut in half 36 swamper beadloks some other bs

Comment

ill be there...ready 2 party as usual....
              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I will be out there somewhere...See you all then.
                91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                  I will be out there somewhere...See you all then.
                  I will be there.
                  Hey Casey did you get the Ranger Fixed????

Comment

Finishing it today. I decided to do some maintenance while I had it tore down, so pulled the front carrier and put in a new pinion seal, axle seals, hub seals, grease packed all bearings, changed gear oil front and rear. Checked other heims. Also added a pillow block bearing and crossmember for the rear driveshaft to get it up out of the way. Gotta build the driveshafts today.
                    91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

would someone who is definately going to come down please call me...(859) 595-0305. thanx, boomhauer.
                      95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

truggy you allowed to go?

Comment

boomhauer anyone get in touch with u?? u can call me if u need 2 513-509-9714 ill be down there all weekend with the rest of the group so if u need 2 get in touch with us call me...
                          S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

yeah, fabricator called. thanx anyway. i may have one of you all if possible stop by brad's house and pick up a grill for me if not too much trouble and then drop some cash off to him on way back but will let someone know for sure this week about that. see all of you this weekend. if you aren't gonna beat the **** out of it stand back and watch me, casey that includes you. lol
                            95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Whats the predicted weather conditions for this weekend down at the gorge?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X