• Show
Clear All

• Tire Advise

I want a set of 33 for the bronco have 31s on it now
    Thinking about settling for these 32S

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/932503413.html

just wand some opinions

thanks
    Last edited by SixFtUnd; 11-25-2008, 07:31 AM.
    86 Ford Bronco

The difference between 31s,32s,and 33s isn't much. I don't know what you're running now but I'd just stay with those and save up for something that'll make a difference, like 35s or bigger.

Comment

the tire on the far left looks wasted, not any tread at all.

i also agree with what snuts has to say.

Comment

so skip the 33s and go for 35s i'm just not sure if I can get 35s on my truck
        well if anyone has some 35s let me know what you have and how much
        86 Ford Bronco

Comment

The 32's you listed are wasted, one is completely gone and I don't think any of the others have more than 10-15% tread, and there is no way I would pay $150 for them. If you only have $150, keep saving it up and keep an eye out. For twice the money you can get 5 times the tires.

33's are noticably larger than 31's, plus they would be much easier to install on your Bronco with minimal mods than 35's......though if you found a really good deal on a decent set of 35's I would get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Snuts View Post
            The difference between 31s,32s,and 33s isn't much. I don't know what you're running now but I'd just stay with those and save up for something that'll make a difference, like 35s or bigger.

X's 3

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
              33's are noticably larger than 31's, plus they would be much easier to install on your Bronco with minimal mods than 35's......though if you found a really good deal on a decent set of 35's I would get them.
              I like this thinking... You were stuffing the 31's on the RTI ramp... 33's would be noticeable but manageable... I can't image you'll get 35's shoved in there without major trimming/BFH work.

x12 on those tires aren't worth $150
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                I like this thinking... You were stuffing the 31's on the RTI ramp... 33's would be noticeable but manageable... I can't image you'll get 35's shoved in there without major trimming/BFH work.

x12 on those tires aren't worth $150
                in dannys defence there has been some trimming done on the bronco since the benefit. the wheelwells/fenders are cut out about 3" all the way around. the biggest problem i see at this point would be gearing and part carnage. not a big fan of the ttb front ends so my opinion would be stop at 33s untill you have excess cash to start the repairs. and i have thrown away better tires than whats in that add.:)
                One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

ok thanks guys
                  Scott I think i'll take your advise and keep looking for 33s
                  86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Working...
                  X