Natrual Bridge trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natrual Bridge trip

OK I plan on going on the March trip to the bridge , Who is planning on going ? I know it's early but it's also winter time and I know how much work we all get done on our rigs in the cold

ride

trees are real bad right now sarge. i think a few of us plan a trip to clear some trails in a few days. gabby

Comment

I didn't think about that , hopefully there clear by the end of March.

Comment

I am definitely going and will have the saws in the jeep as usual ready. Some trees to climb over may be a good thing. I am camping at the creek area. Hopefully the weather holds out for this. The area before carb hill called rattlesnake I think is down right naaaaasty ! Tombstone right past hatbox is dug out and even easier to make your back side pass your front side. Can't wait!!!
        sigpic

Comment

They should be mostly clear by then. We are going on a clean-fest here in a couple weeks.
          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

scott, what are you wheelin now? gabby

Comment

Originally posted by mike shelton View Post
              scott, what are you wheelin now? gabby
              I have a street legal wrangler with 42'' irocs and fox coilovers on a dual triangulated 4 link setup. You replace your buggy with something yet Gabby?
              sigpic

Comment

my plan is to take the RV , hope I can get it to the creek with out to much damage, it's been awhile since If been there. Last time was with the yellow XJ I think on the poker run when we all woke up in the snow !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                  They should be mostly clear by then. We are going on a clean-fest here in a couple weeks.
                  casey shoot me a pm on when u all are plannin on cleanin trees...may be able to get a couple people and come down to lend a hand...ill talk to dewey and see what he thinks....
                  S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                    my plan is to take the RV , hope I can get it to the creek with out to much damage, it's been awhile since If been there. Last time was with the yellow XJ I think on the poker run when we all woke up in the snow !!!!
                    I was there the day after thanksgiving with the barn and had no problems. You will be fine I would say.
                    sigpic

Comment

My mom has some land down in that area. She hasn't been down there for a couple of years now and I was thinking about going down there sometime in march to check it out. Don't know if I'll be up for any serious wheeling but it might be fun to catch up with everyone and do some bench wheeling
                      Romans 7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                        I have a street legal wrangler with 42'' irocs and fox coilovers on a dual triangulated 4 link setup. You replace your buggy with something yet Gabby?
                        i got a yota on 33,s. have some issues before trail ready. gabby

Comment

Originally posted by mike shelton View Post
                          i got a yota on 33,s. have some issues before trail ready. gabby
                          Going to be able to bring it out? Need help?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                            Going to be able to bring it out? Need help?
                            i sure would like to have there, we will see. no help needed, fuel sending unit, high steer, front locker, and burfields.. but thx very much. gabby

Comment

what week are you all going down? i was going to go to harlan 3rd weekend, but my brother in law is now going ot be home on leave from overseas that weekend from year tour of duty, so we are going to see him instead, i may be up for a trip to slade instead.

greg
                              zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X