April Meeting Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Meeting Minutes

Meeting led by Scott Pater, VP. Welcomed two guests: Kris Vaught (who also joined as a paid member) and Brett Groins

Treasurer report: We have money
    Board Approval of expenses for web domain & hosting

Old Business:
    Club interested in further exploring the Adopt a Highway program – No progress made

Club T shirts: Decision made last month to have a front logo similar to the website header and back logo featuring offroad vehicles. Shirt colors available are: tan, grey, blue, pink. Logos, front/back, will be black except for the word ‘CORE’ on front; which will be orange.
    Cost of T shirts: membership includes one. Additional shirts $10 each.

Still experiencing issues with uploading to gallery – Lisa is working resolution is related to incident in Oct. No ETA. Don’t ask.

No Show N Shine in April – Will post up for ideas on trail run instead

New Business:

Trail runs:
    Last months run: Natural Bridge/Slade – the weekend of March 28th.

This months run: Tentative date of weekend of 4/25. Location TBD. See thread.

Benefit:
    Entry fees determined as follows: Participant fee $15 ; sponsor booth (10x10) $30 ; additional sponsor area $20 (example space for vehicle).

Misc:
    Pink Hook is back…George Greve is the lucky recipient for the myriad of breakage points on the Natural Bridge run.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Hot Damn! t That is the fastest meeting report I have ever seen! Not even 12 hours since the meeting. Excellent work secretary.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      Still experiencing issues with uploading to gallery – Lisa is working resolution is related to incident in Oct. No ETA. Don’t ask...
      With the availability of established and user-friendly alternatives like PhotoBucket, I propose we pull the Gallery completely...

I think we might even be able to create our own "group" over there or something to link together CORE (online) users?? Even if we had a Gallery that was flawless, I would probably continue to use photobucket... just my $.02

Yes, nice job Madam Secretary...
      brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
      Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

thanks pater for taking over on short notice the family thing needs to happen first since the kids grow up fast and once.
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
          With the availability of established and user-friendly alternatives like PhotoBucket, I propose we pull the Gallery completely...

I think we might even be able to create our own "group" over there or something to link together CORE (online) users?? Even if we had a Gallery that was flawless, I would probably continue to use photobucket... just my $.02

Yes, nice job Madam Secretary...
          my only suggestion on the gallery is what would be easiest for pater to operate
          One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
            my only suggestion on the gallery is what would be easiest for pater to operate
            I was wondering if it coulb possibly be easier with less buttons to push. My pointer finger almost has the fingerprint worn off of it! :(
            sigpic

Comment

I would be HAPPY to personally train our kind-n-gentle VP on the ways of images through PhotoBucket... I'll even go to his house and use her computer to do it... (just a guess on the "her" computer thing)

He owes me a memory stick anyway.
              brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a deal (or a date) KARGOMASTER! ;)

You will be busy moving though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  Hot Damn! t That is the fastest meeting report I have ever seen! Not even 12 hours since the meeting. Excellent work secretary.
                  Thanks. President asks for an agenda to talk from, so I have a shell that I copy/paste then fill in with results.

I'd rather not walk away from it. Even if it's just me uploading pics for us to have in the random (versus paid members using it as a photo hosting site). I think it's a nice differentiation that our site has from others. Just need some time to check it out (not enough hours in the day).
                  I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Roger that, sorry for forcing mental energy in that direction, was hoping that we could reduce the amount of stuff on the plate...
                    brad

Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Roger that, sorry for forcing mental energy in that direction, was hoping that we could reduce the amount of stuff on the plate...
                      np. I'd thought about it myself. But really believe there's value in it. Just a lower priority, compared to other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X