Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Meeting Minutes

Called to order by Scott Armstrong, President

Guests – Scott & Melody Boggs, Maurice “Kirby”, Kelly Hawkins, and Jeff Smith (not former member)
    Terrain Stompers – Mike Grubbs

Treasurer report: We have money

Old Business:
    Club T shirts: Distribution of shirts at meeting (vendor, CK Custom, paid as well). Cost of additional shirts are $10 each. Taking orders for additional shirts now. Let Lisa know if you want any by Friday 5/15. Another order will be placed then.
    Q: Are kids sizes available? A: Yes Cost will be $10 for each kids shirt.

Still experiencing issues with uploading to gallery – Lisa is working resolution is related to incident in Oct. No ETA. Don’t ask.

New Business:
    Bob is having trouble posting. First post doesn’t appear; when he logs back in he can’t see the first post until he posts a second time. Requiring a delete of the first post. Lisa to investigate.

T Shirt Stock - Do we want to order shirts to have on hand and/or for the benefit? Decision made to just place shirt orders as needed, due to short turnaround time by CK Customs for them. For the benefit, we will assess the stock required prior to the benefit.

Trail runs:
    Non CORE runs:

Upcoming:
    Zoe Fire Dept Ride in Slade KY on 5/16
    IOK Rock Crawl is 5/15 and 5/16

Past runs:
    Jeff (guest) went on a run to 491. Provided a summary of terrain available
    Danny went to Haspin with TS. Did Devil’s Backbone.

CORE Runs:
    Last months run: Nothing official who went somewhere?
    This months run: West Virginia over Memorial Day weekend (5/22 – 5/25). Brody needs a commitment from members on who will be attending the WVA run to determine accommodations and schedule. Post up if you’re planning on attending.

Benefit
    Changes to flyer sent to Fiscus, waiting for the updated flyer. Once received, we can print some and Scott A can keep at shop for people to come by and get copies for distribution.

Decided at end of meeting last month; run back through so everyone hears it: Entry fees determined as follows: Participant fee $15 ; sponsor booth (10x10) $30 ; additional sponsor area $20 (example space for vehicle).

Misc:

Meeting adjourned.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

I'm in.:) :)
    sigpic

Comment

Pink shirt

For those interested in the pink shirts...Sally graciously modeled his last night.
      Attached Files
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Damn that guy looks handsome!
        sigpic

Comment

Myself, Nora and Maddie are in for W. Va.
          78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

Wow that is just next weekend ... time flies and all that. I know that we need to get a count to our hosts in W VA. If you know of someone going, holler to have them post.

Going:
            Brody
            Jim
            Jason
            Pater (arrive Sat PM) ??
            Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
              Wow that is just next weekend ... time flies and all that. I know that we need to get a count to our hosts in W VA. If you know of someone going, holler to have them post.

Going:
              Brody
              Jim
              Jason
              Pater (arrive Sat PM) ??
              Jamie

Not sure:
              Lisa

Work strikes again. TVA Called and I am in wes Tennessee and Will be until The end of June:o
              1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
              FJ 40 axles (4.10)
              5.14 tcase
              36" TSL SX

Comment

I'm out for West Virginia...work is just too outta control. Maybe Sept run..

Comment

i was hoping to go also. Truck still down and have alot of work to. will make fall run i hope...

Comment

Working...
                  X