harlan pics last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harlan pics last weekend

a few of us from this board went to harlan last weekend. thought i would share some pics.....
    Attached Files
    ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

harlan

harlan
    Attached Files

Comment

looks good steve
      little wet?
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

more pics

more pics
        Attached Files

Comment

few more

harlan
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics. Nobody from your group found a cell phone down there this past weekend. I lost one on friday somewhere on trail 10 or white tail trail. I mentioned it to someone in your group when you guys were on the white tail trail. I already have another one on order, but I hate that I lost it. Fell out of my pocket i guess.
            UGLY OFFROAD

Comment

Lions den work out ok for ya?
              sigpic

Comment

awesome pics stevie... was an awesome weekend with little carnage..stayed pretty dry while we were in the woods and the tornado sirens friday night were good time..i think the stiff drinks took care of the worry lol ...lions den is good time cant wait to go back...
                S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

cool...

are these pictures of your computer screen? i am confused if so.

Comment

x2... digital pictures of the computer screen showing a digital picture... my head hurts.
                    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Harlan is cool. thanks for the pics. Beautiful country there...

I did a double take as well when I saw "viewer".
                      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

pics

that is a quick and easy way of resizing them. pics taken from a cell phone normally dont need to be resized. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
                          that is a quick and easy way of resizing them. pics taken from a cell phone normally dont need to be resized. lol.
                          funny....thinking outside the box..
                          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Free ---> www.irfanview.com

check it out... it's a little like Photoshop Lite

Just thought I would throw that out there... agree that the non-linear thinking is nice...
                            brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                            Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KargoMaster View Post
                              Free ---> www.irfanview.com

check it out... it's a little like Photoshop Lite

Just thought I would throw that out there... agree that the non-linear thinking is nice...
                              That's cool. Offers a lot of different things to do with a pic. A chatty girl could crop with that too I use windows power toy resizer.

http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1511

Comment

Working...
                              X