Meet n greet, Colerain Quaker Steak, Wed 5-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet n greet, Colerain Quaker Steak, Wed 5-20

Some of us NAXJA guys are getting together, 6:30-7:00...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=994131

The more the merrier!

Robert
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

I'm planning on making it...bring the x90 to add a little class to the place. ;) haha
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

sounds good I'll try and come
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
        Some of us NAXJA guys are getting together, 6:30-7:00...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=994131

The more the merrier!

Robert

That's about a mile from me , I might swing up there and do a bit of meet'n and greet'n.

Robert.. interested in picking up plasma cutter and giving it a look while your on my side of town?

I didn't realize you did a screen name change and you where the gut that offered to give it a once over... I'm kind of a dumbass..:o

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
          That's about a mile from me , I might swing up there and do a bit of meet'n and greet'n.

Robert.. interested in picking up plasma cutter and giving it a look while your on my side of town?

I didn't realize you did a screen name change and you where the gut that offered to give it a once over... I'm kind of a dumbass..:o

Jeff
          Well, I really wouldn't know much, just looking at it: I just had the 460 and air at work so we could try it out.

You could come to the M&G on wed, and gimme the cutter (how much do you trust me? ) then I'll try it at work, and bring back it to Haspin on Saturday, to give you a reason to go wheelin'!

Robert

Comment

The plan to get there around 6:30 or 7 still??
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Yep yep.

Should be a beautiful day for it, too...

Don't know if they seat outdoors, it looks like it in the pic here:

http://www.quakersteak.com/Colerain_OH/index.cfm

If they do, that's my vote...

See ya

Robert

Comment

They do have seating outside. Trailering the jeep there so that the motor will be alive for one more trail ride before the swap! Hope to see everyone there!
                sigpic

Comment

Had a great time but didn't realize that CORE was going to be the biggest and damn near only club there with rigs! Maybe see some more clubs and rigs on the next go-round!
                  sigpic

Comment

It was a great time. May have been a small group, but we had quality!! My question is why are these things always on the other side of town from me? I am uber tired today...as I'm sure the rest of the group that stayed late is as well. (You know who you are)

Pics still on camera at home..I'll post some up tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                      Had a great time but didn't realize that CORE was going to be the biggest and damn near only club there with rigs! Maybe see some more clubs and rigs on the next go-round!
                      Me neither, we had a whole lot of "probably's" over on NAXJA, that apparently all turned into "guess nots."

Thanks to CORE for the great turnout!

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                      It was a great time. May have been a small group, but we had quality!! My question is why are these things always on the other side of town from me? I am uber tired today...as I'm sure the rest of the group that stayed late is as well. (You know who you are)
                      Who, me?

I feel okay... though working seconds and sleeping til ten helps a bit...

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post

Pics still on camera at home..I'll post some up tonight or tomorrow.
                        Other ends of my town don't bother me, it is just the other towns.

Comment

Robert

Comment

Some of mine...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Oh man my rear ciols were almost fully compressed with the president riding in the back! Gonna have to get stiffer ones.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X