June Meeting Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Meeting Minutes

Scott Armstrong opened the meeting by welcoming our guests.

Guests Nick Lambert (Coppertop) now a paid member; Jamie Ballard (jmb8813) now a paid member ; Robert Hull (WrenchMonkey) now a paid member

Treasurer report: We have money

Old Business: None

Benefit
    Goal this year is to have 100 rigs register.

We have two flyers ready: First is to target sponsors of any size. Second is the start to making people aware of the benefit. Has initial sponsors and basic event information. Plan will be to have additional sponsors on board soon. Goal is to have the flyer updated with sponsors brought on board in June, for distribution at the July meeting.

The second flyer will be posted on the following boards this week: TS (will be posted same time as CORE), Buckeye Jeepers, Muddy Buddys, KY Mountain Crawlers, KY Krawlers, TKO Trailriders, Trailkeepers, Jeepaholics, and NAXJA.

Trail runs:
    Non CORE runs in June:
    Natural Bridge Clean Up Run – 6/20 & 6/21. Clean up day Sat; guided trail run on 6/21. Thread will be started soon for interested parties.

Buckeye Jeepers Poker Run 6/27 (Benefitting the American Cancer Society .... starts at Dan Hemm's Jeep in Sidney. 5 stops.)

CORE Runs:
    Last months run: West Virginia over Memorial Day weekend (5/22 – 5/25)

This months run: Changed from Harlan to Slade 6/20 & 6/21

Pink Hook awarded to Jason for breakage in Wva
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

That was the earliest treasurer report that I have ever seen! Good work!
    sigpic

Comment

jamie baLLard* lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmb8813 View Post
        jamie baLLard* lol
        shes old and her eye sight isnt what it used to be so please forgive her and the corrections will be made and all nessary discipline will be taken
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

And since Brad picked up my tab (Thanks man! ) I did manage to cough up my $50, too...

Robert
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Well this will teach me to post minutes while still at the meeting...I think I should be fired. :) On the bright side, someone actually reads these things.

Everything is updated to be what I remember...but it's early, seems really early.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

i do have to admit handwriting isnt the best and sometimes my l's look like c's

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                Well this will teach me to post minutes while still at the meeting...I think I should be fired. :) On the bright side, someone actually reads these things.

Everything is updated to be what I remember...but it's early, seems really early.
                you will never be fired no matter how hard you try.

and that was nice of jamie to give you an out because of his handwriting (dang kids)

and welcome to the three new members (all with jeeps )

Comment

Hazard of staying the parking lot too late...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Glad I got out of there before it got too crazy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                      shes old and her eye sight isnt what it used to be so please forgive her and the corrections will be made and all nessary discipline will be taken
                      Usually those old remarks are directed at me, thanks for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by GPER View Post
                        Usually those old remarks are directed at me, thanks for the rest.
                        thought i would give you a break for a change besides it might have been the margaritas more than the cataracts giving her problems

Comment

I thought Scott was joking bout the mall crawling after the meeting.

I had to bail early due to work... looks like I missed the XJ Hazing. Lol

Nick
                          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                            I thought Scott was joking bout the mall crawling after the meeting.

I had to bail early due to work... looks like I missed the XJ Hazing. Lol

Nick
                            yeah i told you the parking lot wheeling can get out of hand

and i think the only carnage was me rubbing some tireshine on roberts hard earned dirt

Comment

Originally posted by jmb8813 View Post
                              i do have to admit handwriting isnt the best and sometimes my l's look like c's
                              And I did sneak my money in after the fact...

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                              I thought Scott was joking bout the mall crawling after the meeting. looks like I missed the XJ Hazing. Lol

Nick
                              Yep, I got Zuki-humped. I guess I'm initiated, getting mounted by the president in the parking lot...

But I did strike one back for the XJ brethren: A 37 will climb a 35 a lot easier than the other way around, but I did get it!

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
                              i think the only carnage was me rubbing some tireshine on roberts hard earned dirt
                              Made a dammed clean spot!

In retrospect, that would have been a really good way to pop a ujoint: All locked up, on dry pavement, climbing a 37 that was essentially an undercut ledge...

I'da NEVER lived that down, blowing a shaft in the parking lot at my first meeting!

Thanks guys, it was fun!

Robert
                              Last edited by WrenchMonkey; 06-03-2009, 01:14 AM.
                              DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                              Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                              X