CORE/TS Benefit Aug 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORE/TS Benefit Aug 8th

Mark your calendars to hold this date!!! The annual CORE/Terrain Stompers benefit will be held this year at Barn n Bunk Farm Market on Saturday, August 8th, from 10am to 4pm. Like last year, 100% of all proceeds raised go toward One Way Farm Children’s Home in Fairfield, Ohio. We need your support to help make this a success .

We will have the ever popular Car Crush, as well as an Offroad Vehicle Show n Shine, with different categories for stock versus modified vehicles. There will be an RTI ramp onsite for bragging rights. Vehicle entry fee for all 3 events is $15. Various local vendors will be onsite to discuss projects, both current and future. We will be selling raffle tickets to win fabulous prizes donated by our sponsors as well as Split the Pot tickets.

So tell your family! Tell your friends! Heck, tell complete strangers! But please help us get the word out about this event! A link to our flyer is below. If you have any vendors that would be interested in donating items for raffle or a basket of items for a silent auction, the link to our Sponsor Flyer is below. Any questions, comments or suggestions, please let me know via email lisa92068@aol.com or phone at 513.266.5883.

Click here to download a black & white printable event flyer

Click here to download a black & white printable sponsor flyer
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Will have to miss it this year. I will be a Mopar Nationals that weekend.
    90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
    01' Softail
    01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
    71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

I'll be there.. Hope to get family and friends to attend as well..

Nick
      Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
      Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Hope to be there! Glad to be gettin back to my roots after all these years!!

Jon
        Remember when gas used to ONLY cost an arm and a leg???
        Click image for larger version

Name:	gas.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	68715

Comment

The heep is looking pretty good ..

Painting like crazy!!

Nick
          Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
          Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Working...
          X