where to get heim bungs locally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get heim bungs locally

need 4 of the 3/4 x 16 tpi standard heim inserts. 2 reverse, 2 standard. where can i find these locally?
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Any speed shop. I think there are a few around florence. I cant remember there names. We dirt race at florence and rae against a guy who is sponsored by kentucky speed and perfromance..that doesnt sound right but I know there is a speed shop around there. In Ohio you have cincy speed and L&m performance in bethel
    Regret not what you've done,Only what you have'nt.

Comment

Bungs

p.m. HUMPY on this board. he makes them along with many other things. does good work. or call him. 513-509-9714.
      ZUKI linked f/r 16v air shocks cut 39.5" tsl. exod. full hydro F/R. rear steer.

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyezuk View Post
        p.m. HUMPY on this board. he makes them along with many other things. does good work. or call him. 513-509-9714.
        Hey Steve. Are you sure Humpy makes them? He just dont seem that smart.

Comment

sure i can make em...but then again you wouldnt know where to put em!!! you dont use them for exhaust joints greg!!! :)
          S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

called cincy speed and three places in florence, no luck. ill just mail order them vs have them made. figured they are the most common size, be easy to find local.
            my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
              called cincy speed and three places in florence, no luck. ill just mail order them vs have them made. figured they are the most common size, be easy to find local.
              i can make em same day cheaper than what u can buy em and u dont have to pay tax and wait on shipping..

Comment

i want one........
                For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

ill give you one rob!! HAHA it will be a surprise lol

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                    i can make em same day cheaper than what u can buy em and u dont have to pay tax and wait on shipping..
                    i would like to see your work... always good have connections on parts!!! i will graduate to the big boys soon enough when the smai kills the yj's and then i 4 link it.
                    Thanks,
                    67fastback

-------------
                    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                    87 sami - "SPLAT"
                    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Working...
                    X