looking for possible passengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for possible passengers

as some of you may already know, myself, casey cravens (a.k.a. redriver ranger), and don pearson (white sami wit' 4 wheel steer and 42's) are going to colorado next month to wheel for like 3 days then watch the xrra finals on saturday and head home on sun. morning.

due to unforeseen circumstances it just happens that all 3 of our passengers have had to withdraw from this outting. so, we are (or at least i am) trying to put out a feeler so if by in the offchance there may be someone available or 2 who might be interested and have just enough time to schedule.

we are heading out on tues. morning the 15th of sept. and will be back late sun. night/ early mon. morning! we are doing this on the cheap i.e. camping/sleeping in trucks until friday night then i will be paying for the motel room for good night's sleep/showers. on the cheap also means eating on trail for lunch and probably dinner.

here's the good part of the deal: whoever (whether they be from C.O.R.E. or or here or wherever all you will be expected to pay for is your grub and any extras (beer, shirts, entry to event, extras u you know what it means). i will be paying gas and hotel room ( 2 nights...fri,/sat). if you get to go and would like to help out i would greatly appreciate but it is not necessary.

no whiners!!!

?'s call me (859) 595-0305
    95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

damn it ,damn it , damn it !!!!! I just made res. for a house boat at Dalehollow lake the very next week end !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
      damn it ,damn it , damn it !!!!! I just made res. for a house boat at Dalehollow lake the very next week end !!!!!!!!
      Can I be the captain? I hate being giligan.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
        Can I be the captain? I hate being giligan.

Ha ! no Captian on this trip ! staying at the dock. Trying to get one more adult only trip, on the cheap, in this boating season.

Comment

Ha ! no Captian on this trip ! staying at the dock. Trying to get one more adult only trip, on the cheap, in this boating season.
          I can't go then as I am not and adult yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Dale Hollow! My favorite lake. What dock ya go to??

Comment

normally take the RV to Wolf River , but this trip is to Wisdom , I keep my boat out side of Albany.

OK high jack off !

Comment

Holy Hijack you retards!

Comment

You know you're traveling at great risks
                  with the likes of Casey
                  For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                    with the likes of Casey
                    luckily i wil be driving my own tow rig so i don't have to ride with him but i am letting him decide where we are going to ride.
                    95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

Comment

I would LOVE to go on a trip like that but must work and make money the only place i've ever been in Haspin have fun
                      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

come on carwash...u know u wanna go and i'll prolly let u drive a little. and i do mean the rig not just the tow rig

Comment

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
                          with the likes of Casey

I think I got a taker on a passenger.
                          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

I'm on Vacation that week but I'm going to my Cabin in Tennessee to relax and wheel some there with some friends. Have fun and be safe
                            06 TJ, 8.8 Aussied, 4.88's and 35" KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Redriverranger View Post
                              I think I got a taker on a passenger.
                              Hey, you all going to make our labor day weekend outing???

Comment

Working...
                              X