• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Meeting Minutes

Main topic of conversation was benefit.

Guests: Rich & Janice Santefort

Treasurer report: We have money

Business:
    Member/club Tshirt – if you didn’t order one for your membership this year and want one, let Lisa know by 8/20. I’ll place an order then.

Benefit:
    Officially as 4x4s For A Cause. Barn n Bunk Farm Market in Trenton on Sat, Aug 28th, 2010. Start passing word around. If you need a flyer or flyers to pass out, I can get you some. Let me know.

Tshirts: No logo, will work on that for next year. Working with vendor to determine cost for quantity. Budget of $500 approved.

EVENTS:
    Car Crush, RTI Ramp, R/C Rock Crawling Course
    Offroad 101 Class will be held at 2pm
    Grand Prize drawing of winch – Robert Heath Contracting
    Raffle prizes & Split the Pot

Need volunteers for following (will post forms for people to sign up for or just show up the day of, you don’t have to be a paid member to help out):
    Raffle Booth: Split the Pot tickets, tshirts – see separate sign up sheet.
    Registration Booth: Need volunteers til 2pm – see separate sign up sheet.
    Parking Lot: Need volunteers til 2pm
    Looking for people with cameras to take pics throughout the day. If you're willing to give me a CD of the ones you took that day, let me know via PM and I'll get you a CD & mailer (if needed).

Signs – Maybe a poster party to get them done week of 16th (will throw a thread out when we firm up a date/time/place for anyone to come out). Tristate Graffix will help us with a few signs so we can begin to carry signs from year to year versus making new every year.

George checking on sponsor for portapotties…
    Caution tape for area – Bob has some, or George can provide
    Two large tents are being provided this year (Bob still need sponsor info) so we can offer some shade and chairs down by all the action.

Sponsors so far: Hi Lift Jack Co; Punisher Offroad; 4WD Hardware; Tristate Graffix; Rebel 105.9.
    Robert Heath Contracting for the Grand Prize and Mitchell’s Towing for the Car Crush vehicles

Monthly Trail Runs:
    Non CORE:
    Truck Night Wed @ Quaker Steak, Colerain Location

CORE Runs:
    Last months run: Zookimelt -- and Brett gets the pink hook
    This months run: Benefit on 28th – be there or be square!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.
Working...
X