Cables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cables?

I'am looking for a new throttle cable and the cable that runs to the tranny (i have a 700r4). Jeff Smith, I know you recommended to me a long time ago a cable that could be custom fitted. If anyone knows of a good one to buy that will work well, that would be great! I may have to get a custom fit cable since i just moved to TBI injection.
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

your looking for a kick down cable ! , try to find FI chevy truck or Blazer 1987+ .
    In fact any Fuel injected V8 from 87 to 92 should work just fine. Camaro /Blazer/truck / Caprice.........should be easy to find in any junk yard , get both cables and swap them on to yours .

Comment

Sweet! I will start looking at some junk yards.
      '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Working...
      X