rockwell rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockwell rims

I have seen people use the hummer rims that I currently run for the rockwell axles 6 lug bolt pattern. Anybody have any suggestions or ideas on a custom rim for the 6 lug axle application? (needs to be double beadlocked) :confused:
    sigpic

Stazworks or usa6x6

if i am not currently offending you, i will be shortly.

Comment

get centers cut to your spec's
      weld them in to the desired backspacing
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

do centers on H1's... like me. just don't get them from who i did. get your centers from Staz or usa6x6 (if you dare chance it).

Comment

carwash, who did you get your centers from?

Comment

Copperhead Fabrication

Comment

Wheels

Go for the bling with the wheels!!!
              78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

used to cut centers out for John at
                Stazworks, seemed like he had a lot
                on his plate, but he treated me right
                For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

why didnt you cut me some centers then?

Comment

You didn't ask.
                    if you bought your's from John, I may have

Comment

nope, bought from copperhead fab, and they suck.

jeff is still working on mine, and honestly i feel really bad that he has spent so much time working on them to get them usable.

wish i had thought to contact you first about them.

Comment

I plan on trying the centers from Great Lakes Offroad they look good and it sounds like some of the problems Carwash had with copperheads center have been dealth with already. I am going to pick mine up in person when I am to that point so I can make sure they are right.

Comment

if you are talking about the great lakes offroad in indiana by ft wayne, i haven't been impressed by him. his work is good, but his communication and timeliness has sucked.

butch has had his last couple of sets (not including the current ones, as school was out for the summer) cut at the local vocational school. they cut it for the cost of materials on their plasma table, or laser. they came out great. that also is where all of our weldon beadlocks came from. check around at the local schools, i bet one would gladly cut em for ya, just for experience in programming and cutting. not sure where butch's most recent ones were cut, nick had em cut somewhere, i don't even think butch knows where.

greg

greg
                          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Scott,

The name plate on my Willys was cut by waterjet at Advaned Welding in Franklin, Ohio. 1-937-746-6800 ask for Tony. They are open 0700- 1500,
                            M-F.

If you are thinking of having centers cut, Tony should be able to do it.

John
                            sigpic1950 CJ3A. Oddfire 225 V6, T-86 transmission, Dana 18 transfer case, 4 wheel disc brakes, locked front and rear. Manual saginaw steering. Warn winch, 9,000#.

Comment

Originally posted by redcj3a View Post
                              Scott,

The name plate on my Willys was cut by waterjet at Advaned Welding in Franklin, Ohio. 1-937-746-6800 ask for Tony. They are open 0700- 1500,
                              M-F.

If you are thinking of having centers cut, Tony should be able to do it.

John
                              Excellent! Thanks alot for the info
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X