• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Meeting Minutes

Guests: Rob Nicholls (hotwheels) now a paid member

Treasurer report: We have money

Club Biz:

We now have Tapatalk installed on our forum to allow interfacing via smartphone easier.

Thread in Member’s section discussing possibility of having a run to Big Rock to clear some trails. Discussion around using the Muddy Buddy’s run on April 23 as a chance to scout possible trails.
    Lisa to work with Duke to establish a weekend in early May to clear trails. Thinking a two day trip: Saturday to clear trails, camp overnight, then Sunday to just run trails and have fun!

May’s official run has been changed to Harlan the weekend of Memorial Day.

The infamous CORE pink hook has traditionally been a literal metal hook that required transferring from person to person. This has been difficult to make happen from month to month. Our President, Scott, had an idea to make this process easier to make happen each month (and allow a certain level of pride/ humiliation for the recipient). We now have a pink hook sticker that a person will be awarded to for whatever great feats of wheeling caused the other attendees on the official monthly run to award that to him/her.

Our first Pink Hook sticker was given to Kris Vaught for having to be winched out of the trailer on the March run. Plus I believe there was at least one additional stucker (stuck sticker) purchased but didn’t note why.

4x4s For A Cause:
    Sponsor flyer is ready – see Lisa if you need copies.

Question was raised if we felt a tool chest (double stack) would allow us to raise more money by our Grand Prize raffle than a winch. TBD.

Monthly CORE Runs:
    March – Steve’s Farm on March 19 & 20
    April – Big Rock w/Muddy Buddys on Sat April 23
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

I say stick with the winch ( Maybe I can win it this year ) haha
    86 Ford Bronco

Comment

the pink hook sticker was actually georges idea i just got it done but thanks for some credit.

and danny it was actually discussed about you and the winch so we will see what happens and good luck
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Working...
      X