Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I just replaced the spark plugs today on my 350, which is now fuel injected. I took it for a test drive and it drove great!! When I got back home i let it run in park for a while just to let it breath for a bit. When I got back in to pull it in the garage I bumped the ignition turning off the motor, well i try to fire it back up again and now it will not start for anything! I'am letting it sit now just in case i flooded it. What could this be?
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

hmmm, could be any number of things. remember, vehicles need 2 things to run, Spark and Fuel. Check the delivery on each of these, and that will narrow your problem down quite a bit.

Comment

I went back out to try and start it about 15min after and it fired right up. I shut it off and restarted several times to see if it would not start again, but it fired right up every time. I'am not sure what to think about it.
      '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Glad, You got it. I hate it when you think all is good then suddenly it all goes wrong.
        90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
        01' Softail
        01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
        71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

gremlins.

Comment

At this point it really wouldn't suprise me.

Comment

Gremlins can be fixed at JN electric for a price! :o
              sigpic

Comment

Hybrid,

What type of ride do you have.
                90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
                01' Softail
                01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
                71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

It's an '86 K5 blazer frame and drive train with an '84 Jeep Cherokee body welded to the frame. Its got a fuel injected 350, 700r4 tranny, and a np208 t-case. I also have a full floater 14-bolt in the rear, the radiator has been moved to the back, rear of the cherokee has been chopped and the doors are removable. Oh, and it has 35 inch boggers. There are lots of other gadjets to.

Comment

that sounds like a COOOOOOLLLL ride , can't wait to see it at the Benefit

Comment

yeah sarge, it's cool, but the guy that build it was total retard. you might know him, he lives in trenton, and is a punk cop.

Comment

Uh oh ! :(
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW !!! you better make sure all your plates are current in the morning , I here he can be a real prick . I also heard that he like guys with tattoos on their legs

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                            WOW !!! you better make sure all your plates are current in the morning , I here he can be a real prick . I also heard that he like guys with tattoos on their legs
                            by "like" do you mean "man-love"? boy, i was looking forward to the car show tomorrow, but now i gotta get groomed and everything...

Comment

MAN LOVE !!! you know how us county cops like to make folks blow in tubes !!

Comment

Working...
                              X