X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July Meeting Minutes

Guests: No guests

Treasurer report: We have money

4x4s For A Cause (Sat Aug 13; 10a-4p @ Barn N Bunk): --Need some more donations for raffle items. See Lisa if you need copies of the sponsor flyer.
    --Copies of flyer available for you to pass out. See Lisa for copies. Grab as many as you want.
    --Tshirts: similar design as last year. Following up on cost.
    --Grand Prize this year will be a double stack tool box instead of a winch. Hoping to entice more people to get in on the raffle prize and believe the tool box will appeal to a broader audience. Again, thanks to Robert Heath Contracting for allowing us this opportunity. Tickets will be 1 for $2 or 3 for $5.
    --Hamilton Hobbies potentially in having a r/c crawling competition at the benefit. TBD on details.
    --Any ideas for events please post up or contact me

Monthly Runs:
    June – No official run
    July – Official run Zookimelt
    --IOK Rock Offroad Jamboree Fri 7/15 -7/17: See website thread for times/costs.
    --Malachi’s trap 4x4 Road Rally. Sun 7/17 in Aurora, IN.
    --Boyd County Fair-Rock Crawl: 7/23 @ 4pm at Boyd County Fair Grounds in Ashland KY (exit 181 off I64). Fee is $30, helmet reqd.

No Pink Hook for June, since no official run
    Pink Hook for July, was awarded to Scott Armstrong (discussed this month since everyone just got back from Zookimelt)..

Next meeting is August 1st.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.
Working...
X