Poker Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Run

I've been on many of these with motorcycle groups, but never really thought about it with 4x4s, but it could be something fun. Pick out a place that people like to wheel and when you finish an obstacle or a certain trail, give that rig a card. Might be something a little different than just going out and wheeling. What do you think?

We have talked about doing this as a club event for years... just never materializes. I think it's a great idea.

Comment

We have done something simular to that several time at MV4W. last month they hide paper plates out in the woods ussually around harder sections of the trails. Each vehicle could up to 2 plates and the plate all where numbered to match prizes. I was really alot of fun. In the past we just attached containers to trees with # poker chips and who ever collected the most of what ever # won that prize.

Comment

Poker runs with 4x4's are always a blast!
        '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

CORE had one a couple of years ago at Slade , weather was horrible ( in fact it rained during the entire event and then we all woke up to several inches of wet snow ..... it was a blast !!

Comment

i wasnt there... i think i'm glad.

Comment

Working...
            X