trailer renting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer renting

I think there was a post from a long time ago here about this but since everything is gone now, i will post again. I don't know if this guy is still around but i thought there was somone that would rent trailers for around $25 a day. I am looking for one by this sunday if possible. Thanks.
    '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

It was my topic, I cant recall who said it but they said they rented a trailer out of trenton I think for about $50 for two days.

ps your avitar makes my jeep look whimpy
    Last edited by scarface; 08-16-2007, 03:04 PM.
    I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

LOL, your flex was actually more impressive!
      '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid View Post
        I think there was a post from a long time ago here about this but since everything is gone now, i will post again. I don't know if this guy is still around but i thought there was somone that would rent trailers for around $25 a day. I am looking for one by this sunday if possible. Thanks.
        Sunbelt had a 10k utility trailer last time I checked for about $35. They are up in the Westchester area.
        Unimog 406
        XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

I would let you barrow my trailer but, I live about 10 mins. from Haspin.
          90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
          01' Softail
          01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
          71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

You get it and bring it back you can use mine. Let me know I need to unload the jeep.
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

That would be great! Exactly where are you located? I could pick it up sometime on saturday. Thanks again

Comment

In anderson. 373 7688 call me tomorrow and I will give you directions

Comment

Well i actually found a place i can rent a trailer here in fairfield. Thanks so much for offering your trailer!! I really appreciate it, but it would be a long drive for me to pick it up and drop it off. Thanks again!

Comment

alright then. no problem

Comment

Working...
                    X