Truggy Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truggy Ready

I am ready for the holiday weekend wheeling trip coming up. CAN'T WAIT! So I decided to keep the truggy in the a/c this weekend so that I do not break it and ruin my chances for the Gorge Trip. (natural bridge) Edgewater dragstrip is having a grudge match session saturday (today) and a couple of other mustang buddies of mine and myself are heading out to see what we can get into. Headed to gravelrama on sunday also. If you are bored with nothin else to do come on out. If your rig is not fixed for the core run then fix it. (sarge, jeff p., scott a., carwash) ;) All of core who is leaving for the trail run over labor day needs to post up and get the trips details ironed out. See ya
    sigpic

We're going to gravelrama tomorrow too.

Got a few things still to do for the Labor Day trip (ok like install everything I just bought). But looks like we're in!!!! I am soooo looking forward to it. So who all is going???

Shane -- you and your wife still going?
    Scott a -- fix the rig, man!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
      We're going to gravelrama tomorrow too.

Got a few things still to do for the Labor Day trip (ok like install everything I just bought). But looks like we're in!!!! I am soooo looking forward to it. So who all is going???

Shane -- you and your wife still going?
      Scott a -- fix the rig, man!

Hey, Lisa

I am still looking for my wife but, my girlfriend is going. Ha Ha, Just kidding don't let her read this she will kill me.

Yes, We are still going. Just spent $400.00 on tow vehicle. New shocks, trans cooler, trans filter and fluid, alternator, and replace brake controller. I am glad my Jeep isn't broken. We are ready to leave whenever you guys are friday morning or after noon. Scott, Just set something up and we will be there. Looking forward to going.

We will be at Gravelrama tomorrow also. May see you guys there.

Later,
      Shane
      90' Jeep XJ Buggy - 5.5 custom lift, 33" TSL's, locked
      01' Softail
      01' Dodge Ram Cummins 3500 4X4
      71' Dodge Challenger

Shane

Comment

I'm out , I will not be going to the bridge over the Holiday , the wife and I decided to get one last " childless " weekend at the lake . So Brad " Kargo " since your jeep is in a pile how 'bout a boat trip ???? :) :) :)

Comment

Sarge are you gonna be ready for WV?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xj-up View Post
            Hey, Lisa

I am still looking for my wife but, my girlfriend is going. Ha Ha, Just kidding don't let her read this she will kill me.

We will be at Gravelrama tomorrow also. May see you guys there.

Later,
            Shane
            Sorry Shane. Too much incoming information, not enough brain cells in my pea brain for me to retain stuff. My bad.

I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
              Sarge are you gonna be ready for WV?
              as far as the Jeep goes .... it's ready now , What are the dates again ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarge View Post
                as far as the Jeep goes .... it's ready now , What are the dates again ?
                21st thru monday I believe, but I have heard of a possible change in dates.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X